Standard Terms & Conditions
These conditions shall apply to all advertisement and sponsored/native content accepted for entry into IT Channel Oxygen’s website and newsletter.
- All advertisements and native content is accepted subject to IT Channel Oxygen’s approval of the copy.
- IT Channel Oxygen reserves the right to modify client copy to fit house style.
- In line with ASA recommendations and best practice, IT Channel Oxygen will clearly demarcate any sponsored copy we run (whatever the platform), including who the sponsor is.
- IT Channel Oxygen is committed to retaining clear ‘Chinese walls’ between editorial and sales. As such, our choice of what we cover editorially will never be influenced by who we do and do not have commercial arrangements with.
- On prior written notice to the client, we may make changes to the services, provided that such changes do not have a materially adverse effect on the client’s business operations.
- IT Channel Oxygen may require the client to approve proofs or copy in the course of delivering the agreed service. In the event the client rejects the proofs or copy, they shall notify IT Channel Oxygen of what changes they would like to be made prior to publication. If IT Channel Oxygen’s performance of our obligations is prevented or delayed by an act or omission of the client (or its agents), we will be allowed an extension of time to perform our obligations equal to the delay caused by the client.
- Accounts are due for settlement within 30 days of the due date of invoice. In the event of any account becoming overdue, IT Channel Oxygen reserves the right both to suspend activity with the client due under order or until such time as the sum owing is paid. Interest is chargeable on overdue accounts at the maximum rate permitted by applicable law.
- IT Channel Oxygen reserves the right to omit or suspend an advertisement or piece of native content at any time for good reason, in which case no claim on the part of any advertiser for damage or breach of contract shall arise. Should such omission or suspension be due to the act or default of the advertiser or his servants or agents then the space reserved for the advertisement shall be paid in full notwithstanding that the advertisement has not appeared. Such omission or suspension shall be notified to the advertiser as soon as possible.
- The advertiser warrants that the advertisement or native content is not illegal, defamatory, an infringement of any other party’s rights or an infringement of the British Code of Advertising Practice. Country of origin (other than the United Kingdom) of goods advertised must be shown in advertisements to the extent necessary to comply with applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- The advertiser will indemnify IT Channel Oxygen fully in respect of any claim made against IT Channel Oxygen arising from the advertisement or piece of native content.